October 2, 2011

reckless got me phone-less




▲▼
So,
Last night we graced the Mothercity for a night out on the town celebrating Miss. Ashleigh's 18th birthday which was officially on Friday. Let's get something straight, I had heaps of fun yet the title to this post seems to disagree with my proclamations of a good night. It is true, I lost my phone in the dark bowels of Mercury, but, let us also remember I rocked a Nokia Navigator - have you heard of this creature? No, exactly. Useless cellphone disappeared in a royal manner. Glad to see you go. 

Thing is, although I had fun, today I am mourning the sudden loss of my feminine allure. I am humiliated, mortified even, at my nighttime antics. 

+ Please, if Miss. Jones could possibly influence or teach you anything it would be this:
 EAT BEFORE YOU EMBARK ON WHAT IS COMMONLY REFERRED TO AS A 'NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN', YOU SAUCY LITTLE CATS

!

I am now going to shower and then, very aptly, shroud myself in some feminine charm as if to rid myself of the dark side of a good time - enough of this 'messing about'.

Thank you, and goodbye.

x!

------------------ ▲▼ ------------------

Left images: my own
Right images via: thingsmagazine and paul himmel (respectively)

No comments:

Post a Comment