October 22, 2011

BOX CITY

 ▲▼
Hey Universe,
Definitely the most interesting 24 hours of my life. Starting yesterday morning before the Valedictory service and ending this morning, after our camping antics at Ant's farm last night.

I'm the proud winner of the 'This isn't my Century' award from last night's Matric Committee Awards. Although most of them were rather inappropriate (in a good way, of course), Cameron's takes the cake as it was sneakily hinted at me.

So astronomically tired - I think I've gotten about ten hours of sleep in total over the last three days. I'm not doing spectacularly well, as one could imagine! I'm off for a wee snooze - will post tomorrow hopefully, some film shots from Daisies, Drama recital, Valedictory and afterparty (yaaaay!) 

x!



No comments:

Post a Comment