February 4, 2012

FORT COCKS








▲▼
Adam and I made a FORT!
Just doing what two, average kids do on a daily basis when faced with immense holiday boredom. In between looking for jobs and talking about our feelings, Adam and I built this beaut. However, once completing the project, I eloquently recieved this gem on bbm from Adam (how incredibly cheeky!):



Talking about beauts - have you seen Miss. Mia pulling a Vogue all up in my pea soup pool and Dants baby striking a sassy one - Geez but I love these kids! Also, I think Dante would be especially pleased with the title of this post/ fort. Oh but I try impress.

With literally a R100 left for the entire remainder of the weekend it's Mal Piet for me all the way. Meeting some beautiful people recently in little Stellenbosch town - be one of them? Hahaaaa! 
Have a fabulous Saturday! 

"At least being reckless makes me feel alive"

Love all,
YB&S
x!

No comments:

Post a Comment