February 7, 2012

BAD GIRL$ DO IT WELL

















▲▼
A really fun, impromptu shoot at Dante's house a week or two ago. 
If you haven't yet seen the awesomeness that is M.I.A's new video called 'Bad Girls', please do yourself a favour and watch it here:



My world has been severely changed by this little video, I hope yours will too. I can't understand why so many people (tsk tsk Capetonians) are hating on this new video and just M.I.A in general - she's a visionary! I think this is just my innate desire to Saudi Drift speaking - but seriously, how legit is that?! I liked it so much, in fact, I even have it as my Facebook Timeline cover photograph:


So I figured this post should be entitled something to do with both Roxy, Dante and I as well as M.I.A therefore "Bad Girls Do It Well" - lyrics from the new song and our new slogan (Dante's the girliest) ;)

FIND A JOB (OR DON'T)

YB&S,x

No comments:

Post a Comment