August 7, 2011

A LITTLE RETRO IN THE O-EIGHT








▲▼
Don't have heaps of time to shoot new stuff so we're doing a little bit of retro-recollections on Crazed!
So, what we have here is a small dose of 1) me channeling a sailor/army general, 2) an in depth look at 21st Century boys, yeah, you know who you are and what I mean, 3) looking oh-so-hipster, it's a joke! and 4) some snappy-snaps from Donny & Gavin's wedding in February - one of my favourite days to date this year! 

Shaky Panda and Mal Piet (don't ask) hit me hard last night! Had an excellent night, though :). How many people can say they had a fat chat with their LO teacher in MacDonalds at 2:30AM who then proceeded to buy us all cheese burgers?! 

 ----------------- ▲▼ -----------------

All I can say is :

Girls are terrible
Boys are wonderful
I'M THE CHEEKY CHARLIE.

(Don't forget!)

No comments:

Post a Comment