August 22, 2011

F R E N C H K I S S I N G






▲▼
So, I've decided something.
From now on, I'm living life with regards to my favourite songs at the moment. What's weird about this, is that they're all performed by French artists - auspicious much? I mean, I've always rather enjoyed the idea of French lifestyle. For starters, I have always had an unusual affiliation with croissants - flaky, cakey pastries DO IT FOR ME! Second, I think rude people are liberating, and, let's face it, the French are renowned for this teeny tiny detail associated with their demographic. Rudeness is underrated - I bet they always get what they want! Us lousy nice people get nothing done! And third, I should just become an honourary French person because my cat is French - done! 

Anyway, enough chit-chat. Onto my three French songs!

Numéro un: Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien by Edith Piaf
It means, 'No, I have no regrets' - isn't that lovely?! Reminds me of my Mandela quote a few weeks back, don't it?! 

Numéro deux: Je Danse Donc Je Suis by Brigitte Bardot
This one means, 'I dance therefore I am' - isn't that just the cutest?! PLUS, Bardot is one cutey-pa'tutey! 

And finally.
Numéro trois: Bitch by Plastiscines 
Which means, bitch? 
... This one's probably my favourite - I'm finding rudeness endearing these days (?)

+ Hope everyone's Monday wasn't too mundane
Good luck with the rest of the week!

PS. I hear the French are totally good at kissing - see?! I should be made honourary French person immediately (JUST SAYING) haha! 




x! 

No comments:

Post a Comment