December 23, 2011

HAVE YOURSELF A VERY MERRY LITTLE X-MAS



▲▼
Top picture is for Dante 
We were kidding around about this the other day - would anyone notice a typo to a famous a brand? Turns out, I think people actually wouldn't notice. We're all so in tune with logos and visuals, words are a little accompaniment, we tend to pay little attention to that. And, naturally, if this visual were to be pasted onto a t-shirt it would just HAVE TO have my wee face a-peeking through haha. 

I'm off today to the seaside; to our holiday home for Christmas and so, I'll wish you all a wonderful and restful Christmas weekend now as I'll be away from computer until next week some time. Be young, beautiful and stupid (but not too stupid - none of this drinking-and-driving shit, alright?) 

SO MUCH LOVE,x!

No comments:

Post a Comment