August 30, 2010

Outfit of the Month - August






Okie dokie, 'Outfit of the Month' is now going to become a regular feature on Crazed. As you can tell, the name gives it away, it will be monthly. I'll shorten it to 'OOTM' in the future, just a heads up in case you FREAK out and don't know what's happening! I'm adding this feature because I would like, in the near future, to start a fashion blog. But you see I must always try remember that I am a school student of just seventeen and when on earth will I ever find the time for that venture? Ah, dunno. So we are mashing it all up into one happy party here on Crazed, everyone loves a party, right??
August is the month that we (hopefully) say goodbye to Winter, but knowing SA and particularly Cape Town, weather pattern consistency is rather hard to come by.
I got this stripey shirt/top on the weekend at YDE, and I really love it. It's got some really cool embroidery detail on the shoulders and is suuuper comfortable (remember girls; comfort, not, speed). Anyway, I'm feeling a little better about forking out R320 for that beauty because it is just that, a beauty.

J.
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment