August 10, 2010

hips&lips



So I was thinking about it yesterday and it's pretty cool being a woman. And yes, I sound awkward saying it because I have only of late started calling myself and referring other 'peers' of the female persuasion at my age as women. When I was a kid, and let me say I hate this so called expression if you could call it that because I am still rather young but when I need to get a point across about something that happened when I was younger I hate saying, 'when I was younger...' because you cannot be a whole lot younger than I am, right now. Anyway, I'm going to say 'when I was a kid' because it sounds jovial, innocent and cute. I like cute. But anywho when I was a kid I obviously preferred calling myself a girl, because that's actually exactly what I was. It's only until recently that I've adopted the term 'woman'. It sounds a little too serious and 'fanshy' for me, but I'll deal. I could ramble on all day but I think when it gets to the point when you are actually thinking of what to write for a new blog post, you're in trouble. I mean, it's JUST A BLOG. How can you take something called a 'blog' seriously anyway, I mean, seriously.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the day. And loves&all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment