November 8, 2010

Outfit of the Month - October













Okay. So I know I haven't been incredibly active on the blog front... That's just because I'm slap bang in the middle of final year grade eleven exams. ANYWAY, I have managed to compile an 'Outfit of the Month' for the month October. It's a little late, but at least it's here.
Last month my dad was in Switzerland for an annual meeting he attends there every year. While he was a-meetin' n greetin' he stumbled across this beautiful leather jacket from Mango. Now, we know dad's and well, lets face it men in general, are not always the most style orientated of the sexes. But this time my dad really outdid himself. The explanation for how he came home with such a magnificent artifact could also be due to the fact that he was traveling with his fiancee, but, this time I'll give the praise fully to him and secretly high five the fellow lady behind the scenes.

If you would like to buy a limited edition 'crazed shutterbugs' t-shirt click here!

x!

1 comment: