November 3, 2010

bones,bones,bones






I started writing my grade 11 exams on Monday this week with my first exam, as this post should tell, Biology. Now, thanks to my exam timetable starting with the mother of all subjects, I have had an acute obsession with all things biology from bones that make up the hands to mitochondria that are in charge of respiration in humans this week thus far.
This week has been rather hectic but some good has come out of it. I heard last night that I will be job shadowing a photographer in Amsterdam next month, which is, rather exciting stuff.
I must return now to my books of mathematical equations and protest theatre of the 1990s. Yeeeeah.

I hope your heart pumps in atrial systole than ventricular, otherwise problems, problems, problems.

x //

1 comment: