June 28, 2011

finally feeling the stitching of beautiful seams




 --------------- ▲▼ ---------------





 ▲▼ 
You may ask what I've been up to during the last few days.
I'll break it down for ye:

(One), cleaning out my "study" - I say study in inverted commas because not a whole lot of studying ever got done in that dingy room. Anyway, cleaned it out and converted it to a library! The pictures at the top are all of our new home-for-books.
(Second), crashing Matric dances.
(Third), failing driving tests after a tasty 2 minutes 28 seconds on the yard because I reversed into a pole!
(Four), dressing up like a bird because I just wanted to.
(Five), telling everyone that I'm taking my cat to the Matric dance - he totally gets me, okay?
(Six), congratulating El'cat - at least one half of the Jess & Ellen Show is mobile! 
(Seven), meeting people from Jo'burg, bra! (Said in an annoying Gauteng twang)
And (eight), discovering awesome cool band - Tilly and the Wall - who have, instead of a drummer, a tap dancer!

+ The title of this post - finally feeling the stitching of beautiful seams - are lyrics from Rainbows in the Dark by Tilly and the Wall. Very lovely lyrics I think, :D. This is my favourite song of theirs, to listen to it click here.

1 comment: